mardi 17 juin 2014

Le Buchidindron la suite de l'histoire

The escaping Buchidindron

She did not have time to finish his act . A little fur ball jumped him in the face and biting her nose. Pain , she dropped her bag and Buchidindron took the opportunity to fly.
Witch struggled bitten ear , fingers , everything that the teeth of the little mouse could reach . I rushed to bring him my help to the playground , I learned a few well practical feet. No longer able , the ugly woman jumped on her broom and soared into the air screaming a volley of insults .
" - I will take revenge , little mouse You will hear about me yet ! " And disappeared in the distance.

But who is this Buchidindron ?

On the ground, the little mouse spitting with disgust rags its sharp teeth had shredded.
" - Congratulations , You have been great ," she thanked me .
, " You too, little mouse . Buchidindron But what was that ? "
A tiny voice came near us :
" - I am the Buchidindron Acre ..."
It was him again ! It was therefore not fled from ...
"- ... It is I who , every night , flying from house to house to bring children sweet dreams , dreams that make them happy too that this hunting nightmares sent by the witch . . night If you had not saved me, no child would have more sleep peacefully Their sleep was invaded by creatures scary Thanks for them, but I must leave you . . . nightfall and I have many work! "
And he flew away.

The cast time Buchidindron coated

It was true: the sun had reached the horizon and was about to fold. We would do the same.
That night , I did not try to save time before going to bed. I knew that a mysterious blue Buchidindron was not far away and it would take me in very nice, very sweet dreams ... The Acre as night , hot as the sun this afternoon where for the first time , I met the witch. It would not be the last. But shhh! I sleep ...


The end http://buchidindron.olympe.in/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.